LYK – The Social Network with Privacy
LYK is a social network with privacy filters where users define relationships to add their connections as Family or Close. It lets users keep their Close connections invisible and comment privately on public posts. Users choose who should view their messages before they share anything on LYK. LYK is a social network with privacy filters that let users manage their connections and control who sees their posts, comments, messages, and more. LYK is a treasured app for those who value their privacy and holds it important. With the desired networking and communication features for its users, LYK aims to make social networking more interesting than before.
Install at – https://goo.gl/XUpbre
- Users can add their Close connections and keep them invisible to the LYK network. All comments from these hidden connections will also remain invisible.
- LYK enables users to make their comments private on public posts. The private comments are only visible to the initiator of the post and those who commented limiting unnecessary interference from unknown connections.
- Users can chat and post from the same screen, deciding who should view their messages while sharing on LYK. Users can either choose to share a public post, get into a group chat discussion or select one connection to initiate a private chat on LYK.
- LYK’s emergency feature allows users to add up to 3 members from their network as SOS connections. Users, if in trouble, can send emergency alerts to these connections, sharing their real-time locations.
- LYK Organizer allows users to mark important dates or plan events and share with others in the network.
- Using the Protect feature, LYK Users can mark unsafe locations and share with other users within their network to ensure safety for them.