LYK – An Online Social Network with Privacy
LYK is an online social network with Privacy where users connect with each other as Family or Close. Close connections can be made invisible on user’s network. All comments from these connections will also remain invisible to people except the user. Users can make their own comments private on the public posts or group chats. Users can choose their audience before sharing anything on LYK. The privacy filters of LYK provides the users with a total control over who can view their activities.
LYK lets users initiate a social post, group chat or a private chat from the same screen. Choosing All, or My Network, makes the communication a public Post; but if few connections are chosen the same message turns out to be a group chat while for a specific connection, the communication is a private chat. Comments from invisible connections remain visible only to the initiator of the post and no one else. Except for invisible connections, comments can be made private or public by the user or its connections on a public post or a group chat.
LYK also recommends users to connect with each other based on mutual interests.
Install at – https://goo.gl/XUpbre
LYK at Startup School – https://www.startupschool.org/presentations/262
- Users can make their close connections invisible on their LYK network. All comments from the invisible connections remain invisible too.
- Users can make their own comments private on public posts or group chats.
- Users choose their audience before communicating on LYK.
- Users can either choose all to share a public post, get into a group chat by selecting a few or select only one connection to initiate a private chat.
- LYK Organizer allows users to mark important dates or plan events and share with others in the network.