WHAT IS IT LYK?
Customized Connection List
- Users define relationship before adding a connection.
- Users can make their Close connections invisible.
- The invisible connections will not be visible to others on the network.
- Any comment or message from these invisible connections will remain invisible to all, except the user who added them.
- LYK enables users to make their comments private even on a public post. Only the initiator of the post can see the private comments. Thus users can avoid unnecessary interference from unwanted intruders.
Post & Chat on the same screen
- LYK lets users connect and communicate in an easier way than before. Now users can enjoy chatting and posting on the same screen.
- Users can decide who should view their messages before sharing anything on LYK.
- Users can initiate any activity from the same screen. Choosing All, or My Network, treats the communication as a public Post; if the user selects few among all connections, its treated as a Group Chat and if it’s only with a specific connection, then the communication is treated as Private Chat.
- Any comment made by the private connections on any public post will remain private as well.
- Now enjoy reading public comments and a private conversation with your invisible connections on the same post.
It’s your own space!
- Users share their thoughts, share what keeps them happy, what makes them concerned and what worry them, with only who they want to share with through LYK.
- This is the place for users to find news and updates relevant to them. This could be about their favorite topics, about their neighborhood, workplace, or interesting tit bits about any trending topic.
- Users can plan here and schedule the dates and details of their favorite events to share with the connections of their choice.